Saturday, December 31, 2011

"CBV" Soaps by Melissa

First let me start by talking a little about Melissa, the wonderfully talented lady who is making these AMAZING soaps...


She is the daughter of another AMAZING lady who is the owner/operator of "Candles by Victoria" . Well I've only just recently began to get to know Melissa through purchasing her soaps and let me tell you she is one of the kindest and most genuine people I've ever had the pleasure to know. And not to mention she also happens to be making THE best soaps I have ever used ! Let me tell you a little about these soaps...






I have tried almost every soap company out there and never really thought there was anything real special about any of them. You know how you just have to try a certain soap just because it's from a really popular company, and then you get it and use it and it's kinda disappointing. Well that seems to be what has always happened to me... UNTIL I tried these soaps by Melissa ! Used to be that as long as my soap smelled good then I was satisfied . I mean you can't have it all... RIGHT? Yeah you can actually... Melissa's soaps leave a long lasting scent on you AND leave you feeling so clean AND moisturized ! I can't think of anything else I could expect from a soap...
She is trying to build this business and inventory up right now and hopes to eventually have alot of different scent choices to choose from. I just know that this is the ONLY place I will ever buy soap from again !  Thanks Melissa !









http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/CBVsoapsbymelissa

No comments:

Post a Comment